We have curated 12 amazing art projects to try as the weather turns cooler.
Have fun creating swirling leaves, a basket of apples or a patterned pumpkin.
Whether at home or at school these projects are sure to spark creativity in your young artist. Please remember art tutorials are a starting point but let your artist take ownership and lead the project.
1. Warm/Cool Color Swirl Leaves | Mrs. Picasso Art Room I love the added swirls to create movement in this artwork
2. Draw a Basket of Apples | Art Projects for Kids A simple tutorial showing how to draw the apple shapes and basket.
3. Construction Paper Trees | The Lost Sock Create a forest by overlapping the construction paper. This tutorial shows you how!
4. Grant Wood Pumpkin Field | Color It Like You Mean It This project is a great way to introduce the concept of perspective and how to make objects in the foreground larger than in the background.
5. Leaf Color Wheel | Mrs. Jackson’s Art Room Learn color theory while creating vibrant colorful leaves.
6. Patterned Pumpkin | Katie Morris Art Create fun patterns for a pumpkin in this crayon resist tutorial.
7. Magazine Collage Tree | Crafts by Amanda If you are a follower of our blog you know we love collage especially using magazines!
8. Painted Trees | Painted Paper in the Art Room What a fun way to splatter and drip to create fall trees.
9. Texture Trees | Splish Splash Splatter Art Create texture by adding elements to your trees. This tutorial shows you how.
10. Patterned Leaves | Hand Made Kids Art Create a unique family tree by having each family member create a patterned leaf.
11. Fingerprint Trees | La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life This easy tutorial shows you how to fingerprint a colorful tree.
12. Nature Mandala | Child in Harmony Celebrate the wonderful colors of fall by creating a mandala.
LOOKING FOR MORE FALL ART PROJECTS? Check out our post, 12 More Amazing Fall Art Projects to Try!
For more fall arts and crafts for kids be sure to follow our Pinterest Board: Follow Jamie @ Hand Made Kids Art’s board Fall Art Projects on Pinterest.